It is time for a change?
Maybe you’re excited for a career change, the opportunity for a promotion or new job, or perhaps you need to leave a toxic work environment.
If work is not a place you enjoy, I’ve found you have 3 options:
- you can take the high road and try and improve the situation
- you can take the hard road and try and change the situation
- or you can go off road and leave.
This package is designed to help you get off the road you’re on and help you with an exit strategy if you need to, or want to leave your current job.
This Off Road package includes 3 video modules, an eBook, templates, tools and other resources to help you stand out from the crowd.
This program will help you:
- reduce anxiety and increase your confidence
- know what hiring managers and recruiters are looking for in the job application
- understand how to get through the initial shortlist
- prepare for the interview questions.
I provide tips and techniques to help you get noticed and increase your chance of getting an interview. I give you the tools to be self sufficient and confident in applying for your next role.
I’ve been on both sides of the fence. I’ve been the hiring manager and successfully secured multiple roles in the private and public sector.
I understand how to create killer cover letters that get your foot in the door, what hiring managers are looking for, what questions they’re likely to ask and how to prepare for an interview.
I bring it all together in a simple, easy to understand format giving you the tools you need to be self sufficient and avoid the mistakes that can get you overlooked.
This is not a guarantee that you will get that job, however it will set you up in the best possible position that I can provide using my 17+ years of experience.