Mentoring and coaching
I’ve had mentors at different stages in my business and professional career. The value I’ve received through coaching and mentoring allowed me to grow personally, improve my professional skills, navigate challenges with my team, peers and managers.
I actively aim to pay it forward to help others benefit the way I have. Over the years I have provided mentoring and coaching which has helped people grow as leaders, improve their communication and engagement skills and step out of their comfort zone to develop their careers.
- want to move up the corporate ladder
- need support dealing with challenges at work
- want to improve the culture in your team or organisation
- need advice, encouragement or someone to bounce ideas off
then let’s connect so I can help you grow.
If you’re interested in a mentoring relationship, let me outline the process:
- Get in touch to book an initial 20 minute zoom call so we can meet and get to know each other
- If it feels like a good fit for both of us, we’ll confirm the timeframe, dates and location to meet (zoom is available if we’re unable to meet face-to-face)
- I’ll then send you a workbook to complete before our first catch up. This will help set your goals, what you’d like to get out of our relationship and what I can help you with. Clarifying these details before we meet means we can hit the ground running.