Art of communication
I believe that the quality of our communication determines the quality of our working life.
Workplace dynamics are more complex than ever before. Difficult conversations and psychosocial hazards are often swept under the rug in the hope that they will somehow go away.
We need to have the courageous conversations with our teams and colleagues, but sometimes it’s hard to know how to communicate and get your message heard, especially with difficult people.
We are also bombarded with more information and marketing than ever before. With everything that’s happening in the world, it can be difficult to get your message across to the people that need it most.
This training will cover how to:
- clarify your objectives to focus your communications efforts
- identify your audience to create effective messages that will resonate with them
- eliminate confusion and cut through the noise
- be prepared to reduce criticism and negative media
- listen and use feedback to improve your message
Get in touch to discuss your needs and book your training today.