Leading in a digital world
Managing people can be difficult at the best of times and leading during lockdown requires a different set of skills. We have been thrown into uncertainty and have to deal with a new way of working in a challenging time. No training could have prepared us for this.
Check out my article on LinkedIn where I share 5 things we need to consider to effective manage and lead our teams online.
I provide video conferencing training where I share tools, tips and resources to help you navigate how to lead in a digital world.
This training will cover:
- how to get your team engaged in meetings over videoconferencing
- coping with screen fatigue
- supporting your team’s mental health – and your own
- manage hours, workloads and the productivity of the team
- ways to make work fun and stay connected
- how to build resilience and remain flexible throughout the uncertainty
This is a half day training course held via videoconference for managers and leaders. Prices are $300 +GST per person for between 6-10 people.
Get in touch to book your training today.